- May 1-- Last day to protest the value or classification for property taxes. To do so, contact our Assessor’s Office at 505-753-7019 or 575-588-7726 or e-mail FVigil@rio-arriba.org.
- May 6 - June 10 -- From Grief to Laughter Support Group every Monday, RAC Health Commons, 4:30-6:30PM. Click here for more information.
- May 8 -- Velarde Town Hall Meeting, Velarde Elementary Gymnasium, 6:00PM. Click here for details.
May 8 -- Conditional Use Permit (Tower Permit) to construct a 65 foot tall tower to transmit and receive wireless communications, RAC Española Annex, 10:00AM.
May 9 -- Public Hearing for Conditional Use Permit to operate retail flower shop in Lumberton, RAC Tierra Amarilla Administration Building, 11:00AM.
- May 10 -- Second half of the Rio Arriba County taxes due.
- May 15 -- Town Hall Meeting, Truchas Senior Center, 6:00PM. Click here for details.
- May 16 -- Special Commission Meeting, Española Commission Chambers, 9AM.
- May 18 -- Cultural Learning and Medicaid Event, Beatrice Martinez Senior Center, 3:00-5:00PM. View flyer here!
- May 20, 24, 28 -- Medication Reconciliation Clinic, RAC Senior and Community Centers. Click here for full details.
- May 23 -- Rio Arriba Shining Star Webinar, Click here for more info.
- May 30 -- Regular Commission Meeting, RAC Española Commission Chambers, 10:00AM.
May 31 -- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)training for all new hires.
June 1-9 -- Branson Show Extravaganza. This trip will benefit Española Senior Activities and anyone can join! For more details on pricing and deals, please contact Charlie Lopez @ (505) 753-9355 or (505) 929-0861.
June 3 - July 31 -- Duration of SFSP; Registration is now open to enroll children, ages 5-18. Registration forms can be picked up at the RAC Recreation Department.
June 12 - June 16 --Senior Olympic State Games Roswell, NM.
June 27 -- Regular Commission Meeting, RAC Tierra Amarillla Commission Chambers, 10:00AM.