Rio Arriba County Clerk's Office
Letter from County Clerk Informing Rio Arriba Citizens of Changes and Updates from the Clerk's Office.
The duties of the County Clerk.
- Maintaining Public Records
- Marriage Licenses
- Clerk for the Probate Court
- Ex-Officio Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners
Tierra Amarilla Office:
Tierra Amarilla Court House
7 Main Street Tierra Amarilla, New Mexico 87575
MAILING DOCUMENTS TO BE RECORDED?
Mail to: P.O. Box 158, Tierra Amarilla, NM 87575 or
submit your documents electronically through Simplifile.com.
Rio Arriba County Annex
1122 Industrial Park Road
Española, New Mexico 87532
Phone: 505-753-1780 Fax: 505-753-1258
- 2017 Rio Arriba School Board Election Official Results
- Inspection Of Public Records
- Rio Arriba UCC County Clerk's Fees
- For recording information, marriage license information and other questions regarding the Clerk's Office click here: Frequently asked Questions & Answers
- NOTE: Copies of marriage licenses are available from the County Clerk of the county where the marriage license was issued. Copies of divorce decrees are available from the District Court where the court order was filed. For further information about these services, please contact the appropriate county clerk or district court. Rio Arriba County District Court is the First Judicial District Court
- Clerk's will not conduct searches (They can provide a list of local abstract and title companies upon request).
- Clerk's cannot give legal advice on whether the documents you want recorded are correct, complete, or legally sufficient for your purposes (Please see an Attorney).
- The Clerk's will assist you in any other way possible. We are here to record and file your documents as public record and maintain them for your future use.
Election and Voting Information/Links:
- A Resolution Designating the NEW Polling Places for 2016-2017 Elections
- Not sure if you are registered? Search your voter registration by accessing VoterView.
It is a good time to make sure you are registered to vote and or to make any updates to your voter information. If the county or city has changed your physical address or if you have had a change in your mailing/physical address; your voter registration information can only be updated by you completing a new voter registration application.
- Would you like to serve as an ELECTION WORKER on the Precinct Board. Rio Arriba County Clerk’s Office is always accepting Interested Election Worker Forms from individuals that want to serve on the Precinct Board.
Would you like to be an Election Worker? If so, please click on the link below to get information on how to become an Election Worker.
- Election Worker Application
- Click for more information provided by the New Mexico Secretary of State’s Office, click here: http://www.sos.state.nm.us/
- Click here for Frequently Asked Election Questions information provided by The New Mexico Secretary of State’s Office
To request Voter Registration Information/Lists an affidavit must be completed and submitted to the Clerk’s Office. Click the link for the required form: Request for VR Info/Lists
Political Sign Ordinances:
Questions regarding political sign ordinances should be directed to:
Rio Arriba County Planning & Zoning Department 753-7774 or
City of Española Planning & Zoning 747-6064
- For additional election and voter information from Rio Arriba County Contact: Bureau of Elections Chief
- Rio Arriba County Polling Sites
- Rio Arriba County Commissioner District List
- Rio Arriba County Senator District List
- Rio Arriba County State Representative District List
- Rio Arriba County School District List
Chief Deputy County Clerk
Clerk's Staff Española Office
Clerk's Staff Tierra Amarilla Office